Monday, March 5, 2012

Skit Chooser

And I just finished the Skit Chooser to display skits (the ones made in the RP thread). So far you can only see Fateful Turnip and Fateful Turnip 2, but I'll make more as I go along (If someone would like to learn how to make these skits and help me out, just tell me). The only thing I need for this is the backgrounds.

@Ilu-chan: Can you draw some backgrounds (the lazy coloring and blurry drawing style is okay >3<) based on places in the village (For now, I guess Farm, Entrance, and Interior will be enough) to use in these skits? Sorry to trouble you again orz

Xiii just recently posted the newest set of common dialogues here http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=2416
Grammar check please.

Also, the only undone feature is now the farming feature. The problem is how should it work? Probably give seed + fertilizer to Eidi, fight X amount of battles, and vegetable can be retrieved? Anyway I'll try something out later, after I finish the latest storyline dialogues (meeting with Naraku).

1 comment:

  1. I thinkg the way in which farming should work would be best based on the "importance" of the rewards you can obtain... If there are some very GOOD items to get, then anything that can be easy to farm (no pun intended) such as fights or steps can make things TOO handy... so maybe something like game time could be viable?
    If the rewards aren't overwhelming and/or any other way is too difficult to make, then go ahead and make it battles, or steps, or days. ^^

    ReplyDelete