Thursday, March 8, 2012

New Update

I updated the game. So go ahead and use the updater to see the work so far~

It includes:

- Teleport System
- Skits
- New NPCs in some towns (still not complete)
- Main story up to the latest scene Chaude wrote in the thread

For the skits, you can view them in the room left from the teleport room. The trigger for them are obtained by advancing the story, so recent saves will not be able to trigger any of them, but I placed a shimotsukin in the room, so you can ask it to trigger all skits available up to this point (6 skits so far). Password is 15478. Also, the skits all have black background. It's not supposed to be like that. I'll put backgrounds there after ilu-chan made some.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Sorry for not appearing for awhile. RL stuffs come up, so you know... ^^;

    Anyway, which town still need more NPC dialogues? I'll try coming up with those... and maybe learning how to input them by myself.

    ReplyDelete