Sunday, March 4, 2012

LD's teleportation feature.


I finished the teleportation event's base structure.

And then I also finished setting all the magic shops to have the option of sending you back to the village. All that's left is to wait for ilu-chan to finish making the backgroud for the teleport scene (which will be worked based on Osric's cool design =w=)

Next goal is to finalize the skit feature. I should start putting those skits in the skit thread in the game. So far I'm planning to do it VN-style. But the problem is how to trigger it. I can make it run all the time from parallel common events, but that means every single skit will run at the same time, I think that'll slow down the game a lot orz.

Is making someone / something is a medium to see these events acceptable? For example, talk to person A to open up the available skits you have yet to see.

1 comment:

  1. Well, having a person/place that triggers it seems sensible... Kinda like talk topics in AT after all. You fill in the requirements to see them and then go and see the skit. Seems good.
    It might be someone acting like... Richmond (if I remember the name) in Suikoden II. It could have the skit options... and maybe even some trivia option exaclty like in Suikoden? *is shot* Okay, enough adding stuff maybe, but having a character triggering these seems good. ^^ That's the point.

    ReplyDelete