Friday, March 2, 2012

Chaude's Corner

Whew, I've finally finished a few things I wanted to do before continuing the story plot.

First, as mentioned before, I revamped the last of the Mt. G. events to get things moving along.

Second, I finished writing out the events in Northern Clesshia/Fumeru Empire Area.

Third, I added about 12 new locations in Nesylia, Sol Rofu, and Exlia Lof.

Fourth, I revamped the Char Grouping List in the Storyline Wiki page.  Added newer chars that made it to the listing, while swapping existing chars to different groups with different roles that better suited their personality more, with regard to compensating in adding the newer chars.  I also left some characters out, such as Batman and Shu kon, to keep the game more original and only left the AT canon chars in.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, good work, Chaude~

    Hmmm that's right, we should leave out the unnecessary misc chars like them orz

    ReplyDelete